Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can it be true Fabric that is a chalkboard????




Yes it is true. Chalk cloth Fabric. Very Cool! I have been sewing up some today for 2 of the cutest 

toddlers I know... (Jen, If you are reading this I have something for Aubrey..) 

It was fast and easy but I recommend if you are going to do any sewing on the laminated cotton or chalk

 cloth that you use your walking foot. 

the lovely fabric is Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane laminated Cotton.. Ahhh I loved working with this.

I wish I had purchased more.






My Husband suggested a mitt eraser that was attached. 

(Good thinkin') 











                                                     It was Simple to make these.

                                                                   The End.


4 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhhh! Love this!!! Can't wait to see you next;) So clever.....could totally market this!

maggie may said...

how fun! you could do all sorts of exciting things with it!

i love the print on the other side too. lovely!
you've made me feel springy just looking at green floral-y stuff. :)

Paul said...

Nice touch with the "Chalk Eraser"...

Laura @ Green Legacy Farm said...

I love these, and your other crafts! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I hope you find the perfect woodstove. Let me know if you have any questions about them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...