Monday, November 16, 2009

9:53 PM in New York

I THINK THAT Emily may have gotten my eye...... (by the way I am not sure why this is all being underlined but I can't get it off no matter what I push so you'll have to deal with it) ... I mean my creative eye. Look at this photo she took.... Amazing. then she played with it in editing to give it this funky effect. I am just loving it. By the way this is Jarred. He is Emily's beau. She has been dating him for quite awhile now I think it may even be close to a year.... Can't keep up with these things. He is very nice. We like him. Respectful young fellow... lol





Maddie tends to give Jarred a hard time... Not sur why but she thinks she is cute and they al laugh at her... oh to be 2 again (with a teenage sister) certainly an interesting relationship that I would love to explore one day with you..... Great Idea not tonight though.....

Anyway, I tried to email Paul the link for the next recipes that I posted but was unable something was going on with AOL too, Paul. so here you go my friend.... : )


Well, this day was good. But dinner was well, HOLY MOLY ....... mm mmm good!


these are BBQ meatballs from The Pioneer Woman Cooks.... amazing all her recipes.


Ok let us just touch on the Holy Grail of Mashed Potatoes for a moment. These are maybe the best Creamy Dreamy Mashed Potatoey Goodness that I have ever placed upon my taste buds, no I am not even kidding when I tell you that..... let me just give you a glimpse of their wonderousness...... 1 stick of butter and a bar a cream cheese , 1/2 & 1/2 WOWWEeeeeeee

This is for real people. Just one try and you will never ever go back to what ever kind of mashed spuds you were eating before....
Hope you will try these yummy treats!

Goodnight

xoxo

Amy

1 comment:

Mommas Soapbox said...

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy......Can I come over for dinner?!? Looks YUMMERS!

We are having hamhock and beans, fried Okra and cornbread......wanna swap?

Thanks for sharing! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...